How to Apply
- Visa Requirements and Procedures
- Procedure for Confirmation
- Procedure for Confirmation for Dual Citizens Filipinos
- Application Procedures
For Undergraduate International Students
- Finish Grade 11
- Submit photocopy of the Transcript of Records (TOR) to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH) for evaluation.
- Submit Certification from the Department of Education (Philippines) for an applicant to qualify for the Tertiary Level. (photocopy of the certification will be submitted to OAS) (The Office of Admissions and Scholarships will inform the applicant whether he/she is qualified or not to proceed for Admission Process)
- Accomplish the Online Application. Applicants will be required to input the Academic Programs and/or Plans on the application form. The list of Undergraduate Academic Programs and Plans can be viewed or downloaded from the DLSU website.1.1. Applicants who will take the test in DLSU must accomplish and print the Online Application Form.
- Proceed to the Enrollment Services Hub and submit the required documents:
2.1. Certified Correct Secondary Scholastic Records
2.1.1. High school graduates must submit a photocopy of the 4th year high school report card.
2.1.2. International student applicants must submit a photocopy of the secondary school Transcript of Records.
2.2. Two (2) Recommendation Forms from any two of the following:
- 3rd or 4th year High School Subject Teachers
- 3rd or 4th year Class Adviser
- 3rd or 4th year Guidance Counselor
2.3. Two (2) identical passport photographs
2.4. Photocopy of National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate for Filipino citizens or photocopy of Birth Certificate, ACR/IR or passport for non-Filipino citizens
2.5. Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) official test results (in lieu of DLSU College Admission Test (DCAT))
For specific guidelines criteria for SAT, please click on the following link:
- Pay the non-refundable Admission Processing Fee of US $50.00 (includes application form, testing and processing, informational materials).
- Present the Official Receipt to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH) and secure the Admissions Kit and Test Permit. The entrance exam schedule will depend on the earliest testing date available upon submission of the requirements.
- Take the exam on the scheduled date. All applicants must present the exam permit on the date of examination.
- Get status letter (pass/fail) from the Office of Admissions and Scholarships on the date of the release of test results.
- If accepted, the applicant will proceed to the International Center Coordinator and submits the following documents:
- Photocopy of Passport photo-data page
- Visa Extension (if applicable)
- Alien Certificate of Registration or ACR I – Card
- Annual Report Receipt
- Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino (for Dual Citizens only)
Note: For those on tourist or travel visa, the documents for student visa conversion will be submitted.
- Upon submission of the complete legal requirements, the International Center Coordinator will issue the Clearance for Confirmation of Enrollment to the applicant.
- Proceed to the Enrollment Services Hub to confirm the enrollment.
Upon qualification to DLSU, applicant must submit an Authenticated Transcript of Records by the Philippine Embassy from the country of origin and secure a Certificate of Eligibility by submitting an authenticated Transcript of Records to the Record Sections of the Department of Education NCR at Misamis St., Bago Bantay, Quezon City, Philippines.
Application Form and Requirements may be submitted at:
The Hub @ Manila Campus
2/F, Henry Sy Sr. Hall
|Tel. Nos.: (632) 523-4230 (Direct)
(632) 524-4611 local 166
|08:00 to 18:00
(Monday – Friday)0800 to 1500
The Hub @ Makati Extension Campus, 5/F, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
locals 111 and 112
|10:00 to 19:00
(Monday – Friday)08:00 to 12:00
The Hub @ Science and Technology Complex, E113 Ground Floor, Milagros Del Rosario Building, DLSU
Science & Technology Complex
|08:00 to 12:00
13:30 to 17:00
(Monday – Friday)08:00 to 12:00
We advise you to submit your admissions application early to avoid the rush
towards the deadline.
- Online Application
- Online Undergraduate Application Form
- Undergraduate Academic Programs and Plans
- Secondary Scholastic Record
- Recommendation Form
- International Center Coordinator