How to Apply
- Visa Requirements and Procedures
- Procedure for Confirmation
- Procedure for Confirmation for Dual Citizens Filipinos
- Application Procedures
Guidelines for Confirmation of Enrollment for: Dual Citizens/ Filipinos Born Abroad/ International Students with Filipino Parent/s
- BEFORE or AFTER the Scheduled Confirmation Period:Please proceed to International Center at St. Joseph Building, Room 207 to submit your requirements and get your *Clearance for Confirmation.
- DURING the Scheduled Confirmation Period:Please proceed to the assigned venue at the Henry Sy Sr. Hall to submit your requirements and get your Clearance for Confirmation.
*Important note: The Clearance for Confirmation will not be issued to students with INCOMPLETE requirements.
As a general rule, Dual Citizens are classified as FILIPINOs once enrolled at DLSU. There are only two (2) proofs of Philippine Citizenship: www.immigration.gov.ph
- Philippine Passport and/or
- Certificate of Recognition as Filipino Citizen / Identification Certificate as Filipino/Naturalization Certificate as Filipino)
- Below are the required documents in securing the Clearance for Confirmation:
- 1 pc. 2×2 colored picture
- Any one of the following documents (photocopy only, but bring original for verification):
- Philippine Passport
- Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino
- Naturalization Certificate as Filipino
- A BALIKBAYAN visa is a TOURIST visa, hence not a valid visa for study. A student with this type of visa is required to submit either a Student Visa or a Special Study Permit (for student below 18 years old). Please download the information brochure at this link:Visa Conversion Process
For inquiries, please contact our telephones numbers at (02)525-6727 – Direct or (02)524-4611 Local 289. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.