Instructions to download the President's Reports
- Click on the link to download the PDF.
- View it through your browser or a separate PDF reader on your computer.
- Using your desktop or laptop, right-click on the link and select ‘save link as’ to download the iBooks.zip file.
- Unzip the file.
- Open your iTunes in your desktop/laptop and connect your iPad.
If your iPad automatically syncs to your iTunes:
- In iTunes on your computer, choose File > Add to Library and select the President’s Report iBooks file.
- Click “Sync”. iTunes will now automatically copy the file to the iBooks app on your iPad.
If you iPad manually manage files on you iPad
- Click on your iPad button located at the upper right corner of your iTunes.
- Go to the “On this iPad” section to reveal the files located on your iPad.
- Go to the “Books” folder of your iPad. Drag and drop the President’s Report iBooks file into the Books section.