The Center is headed by the Director who conceptualizes and implements the projects of the Center with the help of an assistant and ten Associates.
An Advisory Council composed of the Dean of the College of Liberal Arts, the senior resident writers of the University, and the Chairs of Literature and Filipino Departments serves as ex-officio members of the Center’s Board of Associates. The Board of Associates chooses the Director and the Assistant Director.
The Writing Fellows for the school year also participate and assist in the center’s projects and activities.
Bienvenido N. Santos Creative Writing Center
- Dr. Ronald Baytan
Board of Associates
- Ernesto V. Carandang II (Fiction)
- Carlito Casaje (Theater)
- Genaro R. Gojo Cruz (Children’s Literature)
- Ana Maria Katigbak-Lacuesta (Poetry)
- Shirley O. Lua (Literary Studies)
- Ma. Carla S. Pacis (Nonfiction)
- Katrina Tuvera Quimbo (Fiction)
- John Iremil E. Teodoro (Regional Literature)
- Rolando B. Tolentino (Criticism)
- Jose Victor Z. Torres (History & Drama)
- Clodualdo Del Mundo, Jr.
- Dr. Isagani R. Cruz, DLSU Professor Emeritus and University Fellow
- Dr. Clodualdo del Mundo, Jr., DLSU Professor Emeritus and University Fellow
- Dr. Marjorie Evasco, DLSU Professor Emeritus and University Fellow
- Prof. Malou Jacob, Former Executive Director, NCCA
- Dr. Bienvenido Lumbera, National Artist for Literature
- Dr. Genevieve Asenjo, Chair, Literature Department
- Dr. Dinah Roma, DLSU Professor, Literature Department
- Dr. Jazmin Llana, Dean, College of Liberal Arts
- Dr. Miguel Q. Rapatan, DLSU Professor, Department of Communication
- Dr. Raymond Girard Tan, Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation