Center for ICT for Development (CITe4D)
CITe4D aims to provide a venue for dynamic collaboration in research and innovation initiatives in the field of ICT for Development (ICT4D). The main goal CITe4D is to present a Lasallian response to the challenges of the new knowledge society and how information and communication technologies (ICTs) can be diffused and utilized to address human development and poverty alleviation issues.
The center envisions the promotion of innovative, relevant and viable research and development initiatives. Believing in the complexity and diversity of human development, the center promotes a multi-disciplinary and multi-stakeholder approach in its research and development program.
Aside from its research program, the center intends to establish a dynamic network of individuals, academics, and private/public sector professionals committed to the diffusion/utilization of ICTs to address human development issues and concerns.
Research Group (Faculty)
- Estefanie Bertumen (M.Sc. Information Technology, De La Salle University): Lab Head
- Mary Jane Arcilla (M.Sc. Information Technology, De La Salle University)
- Michelle Renee Ching (M.Sc. Information Technology, De La Salle University)
- Lissa Andrea Magpantay (Master of Business Administration, De La Salle University)
- Christine Diane Ramos (M.Sc. Information Technology, De La Salle University)
Mentoring of Philippine Science High School (PSHS) interns