Graduate Reprocessing Procedures
Effective Academic Year AY 2016 – 2017, reprocessing of applications for programs offered once every academic year, including the Juris Doctor (JD) program of the DLSU College of Law, will no longer be allowed. Those who previously deferred enrollment will now be asked to submit a new application, pay the application fee and retake the test. Please be guided accordingly.
Reprocessing involves a request made by a previously admitted student who deferred enrollment and now wants to be readmitted to the same program. An admitted status is valid for three (3) consecutive terms. Only students who are covered by this validity period are allowed to reprocess their application documents.
Applicants who wish to defer their enrolment for the next succeeding terms are required to take the following steps:
A. Re-submission of Documents
- FILLOUT completely and accomplish in duplicate the Graduate Admissions Deferment / Reprocessing Form (link:
- SUBMIT the signed form at the Office of Admissions and Scholarships in exchange for a Document Tracking System (DTS) number.
- MONITOR the status of your application for reprocessing via the DTS.
- FOLLOW the instructions printed on the DTS.
- If approved, proceed to the Enrollment Services Hub located at the 2/F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall and SUBMIT the following: (a) a printout of the DTS message and (b) incomplete requirement/s as indicated on the DTS, if any.
- SECURE a referral slip
- PRESENT the referral slip and PAY the P250.00 reprocessing fee to the Accounting Personnel/Representative at the ESH.
- PRESENT the Official Receipt (O.R.) to one of the counters at the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH).
Students seeking financial assistance may approach the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH) for inquiries. Application for scholarship is reprocessed simultaneously. There are no available scholarships for international applicants.
Admission documents on file will be re-evaluated for appropriateness and eligibility.
The applicant may be asked to resubmit other documents when needed. Only completed documents will be endorsed to the departments.
B. Deadline for Applying for Reprocessing:
- 16 February 2019 (Saturday) – Diploma/Certificate, MA/MS, PhD/DBA for Term 3, AY2018-2019
C. Department Review and Interview
- If the applicant has been interviewed by the department during his/her previous application, there is no need to undergo another interview unless otherwise requested by the department.
- If requested for another interview, the Academic Department’s respective Office Assistant will contact the applicant. The applicant will be informed of his/her scheduled interview with his/her department’s Graduate Program Coordinator.
D. Notification of Admission Status
- Applicants are asked to MONITOR his/her admission status via email. The email address the applicant indicated on his/her online application form will be used to send acceptance letters and other notifications involved in application and enrollment.
The above schedule may change without prior notice. For updated schedules, go to https://www.dlsu.edu.ph/admissions/graduate/procedures/default.asp
Application Form and Requirements may be submitted at:
The Hub @ Manila Campus
2/F, Henry Sy Sr. Hall
Mondays to Fridays: 0800 – 1800
(632) 523-4230 (Direct)
(632) 524-4611 local 166
The Hub @ the Makati Extension Campus (MEC),
5/F, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
1200 Makati City, Philippines
Mondays to Fridays: 1200 – 2100
6th Floor, De La Salle University-Rufino Campus
University Parkway, University Park, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Mondays to Fridays: 0800 – 1700
The Hub @ the Science and Technology Complex (STC),
Ground Floor, Milagros del Rosario Building,
LTI Spine Road, Brgys. Biñan and Malamig,
Biñan, Laguna 4024
Mondays to Fridays: 0800 – 1700