A. Applicants who took the following internationally-accredited examinations can be exempted from taking the Verbal and Quantitative parts of the DLSU Graduate Admission Test Battery:
- Applicants to any graduate program of the RVR-College of Business and/or School of Economics who obtain a total score of at least 400 in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Applicants to any graduate program of the College of Liberal Arts, BAG – College of Education, College of Science, G – College of Engineering and College of Computer Studies who obtain a score of at least 400 in each of the Graduate Record Examination’s (GRE) Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning tests.
B. Applicants who took either of the following internationally-accredited examination for English proficiency can be exempted from taking the English proficiency exam:
- Applicants who achieved a TOEFL score of 550 for paper-based test, 220 for computer-based test and 85 for internet-based test.
- Applicants who achieved an IELTS score of Band 6 on all areas and a Band 6 on the overall score.
- Applicants who are applying for exemptions in the above examinations should present proof or certification of the valid results upon submission of documents.
- Submission of these documents after the admission examination has been taken will no longer be recognized.