Verification of Records
For verification of students who attended, and graduates of De La Salle University-Manila, and/or of documents submitted by your applicants, whether for employment or for further studies, purportedly issued by our University, please follow the procedures below:
- In your company letterhead, please prepare a letter of request for verification of academic information, stating the complete name (used while in school) of the student/graduate and the purpose of the verification.
- The letter must be duly signed by the Human Resources Manager/Director or its equivalent (for employment verification) and by the Dean/Admissions Officer or its equivalent (for academic verification).
- Please attach the following:
- A copy of the document to be verified/authenticated (if applicable)
- AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE RECORDS (Form C-05) signed by your applicant.
- Your company/institution profile (for first-time requester)
- Valid ID of student subject with signature (passport/government-issued ID/company ID)
- Send the letter to the address below:
VERIFICATION OF RECORDS
c/o Office of the University Registrar
De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue, Manila
You may send the documents via mail or courier. You can also email the scanned documents to email@example.com. Fax transmittal is not acceptable.