1st International Conference on Technology in Education
March 4-5, 2010,Century Park Hotel, Manila, Philippines
The Learning Innovations Center (LIC) of the Advanced Research Institute for Computing (AdRIC) under the College of Computer Studies – De La Salle University is organizing the TOUCHPOINT 2010 1st International Technology in Education Conference with the Theme “Real Learning with ICT”.
The conference aims to gather educators, researchers, scientists, administrators and policy makers to share and discuss how ICT have effectively enhanced teaching, learning, and governance in education. It also aims to promote dynamic joint projects and researches among the participants. The conference will be held on March 4 and 5, 2010, Metro Manila, Philippines.
*All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings upon settlement of registration fees.
- TOUCHPOINT 2010 Conference Programme (pdf/528kb)
- TOUCHPOINT Parallel Session Schedule (pdf/251kb)
- Invited Keynote Speaker (pdf/399kb)
- TOUCHPOINT Registration (pdf/1.04mb)
- List of Accepted Abstracts (pdf/81kb)
- CHED Memorandum from the Chairman (04 Jan 2010) (pdf/189kb)
- TOUCHPOINT 2010 Full Paper Guidelines (pdf/448kb)
|Deadline of Submission of Abstract||Nov. 25, 2009|
|Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts||Dec. 15, 2009|
|Submission of full paper:||Jan. 15, 2010|
|Deadline of reviewer’s comments||Feb. 08, 2010|
|Submission of camera ready paper||Feb. 18, 2010|
|Conference Dates||Mar. 04, 2010 to Mar. 05, 2010|
|Fellowship dinner with the presenters||Mar. 04, 2010|