St. Mutien Marie Scholarship Grant (Graduate)
The St. Mutien Marie Scholarship Grant supports the University’s goal in making quality education accessible to those who are engaged in the profession of human formation and development.
The following criteria must be met for applicants to qualify to the program:
- Student’s admission to the program; the priority of the college is considered.
- Submission of certificate of employment and letter of endorsement from the employer, in the case of teachers and a proof of membership and letter of endorsement from the religious order, in the case of the religious.
- Open for incoming students beginning Academic Year 2018-19
- Good character, demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Teachers and members of the religious sector with Filipino citizenship.
- The graduate applicant downloads the St. Mutien Marie Scholarship Grant Application Form. The application for the scholarship is processed simultaneously with the application for admission.
- The applicant fills in the application form and submits it to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH), 2F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall within the specified application period together with the certificate of employment and letter of endorsement from the employer, in the case of teachers and a proof of membership and letter of endorsement from the religious order, in the case of the religious.
RELEASE OF APPLICATION RESULTS
- The results will be released online via Document Tracking System (DTS).
Scholars enjoy 50% discount on tuition (excluding miscellaneous and other fees).
Application Dates (Term 2, AY 2018-19)
|Application for Scholarship (New)||17 September to 20 October 2018
(Monday to Saturday only)
|Release of Result||27 November 2018 (Tuesday)|
*Schedule subject to change without prior notice.
Last updated: 04 September 2018