RENEWAL/PROCESSING OF SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS
AY 2018-2019 TERM 2
NOTE: 100% Scholarship Grantees are required to submit the Enrollment Assessment Form (lower portion of the EAF) to the Scholarship counter at the respective venues indicated below.
Please be informed that all partial and full scholars who have adjustments on their EAFs must submit their revised EAFs and claim their revised Certificate of Support at the OAS and pay the corresponding fee (if applicable) in the Accounting Office before Week 4 of the Current Term.
Otherwise, your Certificate of Support will take three (3) days to process. Please take note that no automatic lifting of clearance before online enrollment will be allowed.
The Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS) would like to inform all undergraduate and graduate students on full or partial scholarships of the following schedules and procedures:
|Scholars who enrolled during the regular online enrollment schedule (on or before 19-23 November 2018)||
|Scholars who will enroll during the advance and manual adjustment, with special adjustment, or with non-coursework enrollment
Venue: Multipurpose Hall 4th floor, Henry Sy, Sr. Hall
Venue: Enrollment Service Hub 2/F, Henry Sy, Sr. Hall
|Scholars who will be dropping their enrollment (old/new)
Students on Partial Scholarships
- Check the remaining balance by logging-in to their MLS account at http://my.dlsu.edu.ph/ by clicking “View Assessment” starting 17 December 2018 (Monday).
- Print a copy of Enrollment Assessment Form in their MLS account indicating the Credit Reference (RF) number and remaining balance and present it to the Cashier upon payment.
- Settle the remaining tuition and/or fees at the Accounting Office on or before the following dates:
- 05 January 2019 (deadline of payment without surcharge)
- 19 January 2019 (deadline of payment with surcharge)
- Computation of amount payable may be done using the formula.
- Partial tuition and fees (TF) grant (for example, 50% TF)
Amount payable = Total Assessed Amount x Percentage of
tuition and fee grant
Amount payable = Php50,000.00 x 50%TF
- Tuition (T) grant only (for example, 50%T)
Amount payable = Total Assessed Amount – (Assessed Tuition Amount x Percentage of tuition grant)
Amount payable = Php50,000.00 – (Php 40,000.00 x 50%T)
= Php50,000.00 – Php 20,000.00
Last updated: 13 December 2018