The Web Management and Documentation (WMD) Section of ITS designs, develops, creates Web sites and pages, and graphics for the University as requested by the academic/administrative units to facilitate their operations.
- Provide web services to the University
- Provide documentation to the ITS Office
- Achieve international web standardization and progressive quality assessment in providing accessible and usable information to both the academic community and prospective customers.
- Achieve 99 percent customer satisfaction thru web services.
- Ensure updated quality documentation of IT processes, IT guides, IT policies and IT manuals.