REBISCO FOUNDATION, INC. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR TERTIARY EDUCATION PROGRAM (FATE) AY 2023-2024
The Rebisco Foundation, Inc. shares in the country’s objective to promote the value of education among the Filipino youth in order to contribute to a more progressive Philippines. The Foundation believes that this vision is attainable by assisting economically challenged but deserving Filipino students obtain quality education through its Financial Assistance for Tertiary Education “FATE” Program.
The Rebisco Foundation, Inc. has three (3) scholarship slots for incoming third-year students under the following colleges and degree programs:
Gokongwei College of Engineering
- BS Chemical Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Industrial Engineering
- BS Industrial Management Engineering
Ramon V. del Rosario College of Business
- BS Accountancy
- BS Business Management
- BS Marketing Management
The following criteria must be met for applicants to qualify for the program:
- A regular student (without any back subjects and expected to finish the course on time) enrolled in the prescribed number of units according to the course curriculum;
- With total annual family income of ₱500,000.00 for a family of at least 5 members
- With a cumulative grade point average of not lower than 85% or its equivalent and without any failed subjects or pending subjects from 1st Year to present
- A Filipino citizen
- Not a concurrent recipient of any major/regular scholarship (including DOST) or any substantial fund assistance from the University
- Physically fit and without any serious health concerns
- Of Good Moral Character
- With a Certificate of Recognition for awards received as additional support documents
Aspiring scholars must submit the following documentary requirements through this link.
- Filled out Rebisco Foundation, Inc. Application Form
- Program Curriculum Checklist
- Enrollment Assessment Form (Term 3, AY 2022-2023)
- Certified true copy of the latest Income Tax Return for those employed, if not applicable/available, other proof of income may be submitted such as a certificate of employment with compensation, salary slip, or an affidavit stating information about the sources and amount of income
- Certified true copy of grades from freshman year until Term 2, AY 2022-2023 and without any pending grades;
- Certified true copy of the Birth Certificate;
- Affidavit of No Scholarship;
- Medical Certificate from a qualified physician;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character, issued by the Student Formation and Discipline Office; and preferably,
- Certificate of Recognition for awards received as additional support documents
|Application for Scholarship||15 May – 15 June 2023|
|Release of Result||TBA by the Office of Admissions and Scholarships via email|
Only applications submitted via Google form will be screened by the Office of Admissions and Scholarships.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the Rebisco Foundation, Inc. through face-to-face interaction in the Ortigas office
- Admitted applicants will be notified through email. Applicants should ensure active contact information stated in the online application form.
- Newly admitted scholars will sign a scholarship contract and fill out the AUB form for allowance disbursement.
- The scholar must be enrolled for at least the minimum number of units/load required by the school or as stated on the scholar’s program checklist for each school term.
- Scholars are required to maintain at least 2.500 term grade point average (TGPA) by the end of the trimester and no grades below 2.0 in each subject enrolled.
For concerns and inquiries, please email [email protected] with subject heading: Rebisco Foundation, Inc. Financial Assistance for Tertiary Education, AY 2023-24
*Schedule subject to change without prior notice.
Last updated: 27 March 2023