See step-by-step procedures.
- Finish Grade 11
- Submit photocopy of the Transcript of Records (TOR) to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS) for evaluation.
- Submit Certification from the Dept. of Education (Philippines) for an applicant to qualify for the Tertiary Level. (photocopy of the certification will be submitted to OAS)
(The Office of Admissions and Scholarships will inform the applicant whether he/she is qualified or not to proceed for Admission Process)
- Fill out the Online Undergraduate Application Form and take note of the application number. The Office of Admissions and Scholarships will do the printing of the online application form.
- Proceed to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships and submit the required documents:
2.1. Certified Correct Secondary Scholastic Records
2.1.1. High school graduates must submit a photocopy of the 4th year high school report card.
2.1.2. International student applicants must submit a photocopy of the secondary school Transcript of Records.
2.2. Two (2) recommendations from any two of the following:
- 3rd or 4th year High School Subject Teachers
- 3rd or 4th year Class Adviser
- 3rd or 4th year Guidance Counselor
Use the DLSU Recommendation Form
2.3. Three (3) identical passport photographs
2.4. Photocopy of National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate for Filipino citizens or photocopy of Birth Certificate, ACR/IR or passport for non-Filipino citizens
- Pay the non-refundable Admission Processing Fee of US $50.00 (includes application form, testing and processing, informational materials).
- Present the Official Receipt to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships and secure the Admissions Kit and Test Permit. The entrance exam schedule will depend on the earliest testing date available upon submission of the requirements.
- Take the exam on the scheduled date. All applicants must present the exam permit on the date of examination.
- Get status letter (pass/fail) from the Office of Admissions and Scholarships on the date of the release of test results.
- If accepted, the applicant will proceed to the International Center Coordinator and submits the following documents:
- Photocopy of Passport photo-data page
- Visa Extension (if applicable)
- Alien Certificate of Registration or ACR I – Card
- Annual Report Receipt
- Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino (for Dual Citizens only)
Note: For those on tourist or travel visa, the documents for student visa conversion will be submitted.
- Upon submission of the complete legal requirements, the International Center Coordinator will issue the Clearance for Confirmation of Enrollment to the applicant.
- Proceed to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships to confirm the enrollment.
Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS)
Br. Andrew Gonzalez Hall,
De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 523-4230 (Direct) or
(632) 524-4611 locals 166
Mondays to Fridays: 8:00 am - 12 noon; 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am - 12 noon only
De La Salle University – Makati Extension Campus
5th Floor, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
1200 Makati City, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 753-4611 locals 111 and 112
Mondays to Fridays: 12:30 noon – 9:00 pm
Saturdays : 8:00 am – 3:00 pm only
De La Salle University – Science and Technology Campus
Laguna Boulevard, LTI Spine Road
Brgys. Biñan and Malamig
Biñan, 4024 Laguna, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 6664465 / 6664552 (Trunkline)
(6349) 5768856 (Laguna Line) Ext. 101 (Admissions)
Ext. 108 (Academic Services)
(63) 9167535635 (cellphone no.)