Office of the Dean for Student Affairs
The University endeavors to provide holistic formation to all the students by developing the full potential of the individual through various student development programs and services. These are being handled and offered by the seven offices under the Student Affairs.
A leading learner-centered student affairs and development resource committed to the holistic formation of Lasallians integrating faith-life, leadership and community engagement, towards social transformation.
Student Affairs Core Competencies:
Student Affairs will be known for and distinguished by:
- Providing holistic Lasallian formation programs that integrates faith-life, community engagement and servant leadership;
- Providing resource and consultancy services in career development, counseling, student discipline, spiritual formation, sports development, cultural arts, student publication, leadership formation and community development
- Developing research-based student formation interventions and services
- Engaging in meaningful collaborative partnerships with different sectors internal and external to the University to integrate student development programs and services
- Empowering student affairs personnel to become faith-driven and service-oriented formators
- Nurturing a learner-centered environment through efficient and quality student services and up-to-date facilities
Student Affairs Values:
Inspired by the Lasallian Core Values of Faith, Service and Communion in Mission.
Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
Room 301-G Br. Connon Hall
2401 Taft Avenue, Malate
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 524-0780 (direct line)
(632) 524-4611 loc 730 (trunk line)
Fax No.: 536-0253
E-mail: Dean of Student Affairs