Digital Library Solution – [On/Off Campus Link]
– Access to 3 million sources of journals, e-books, thesis and dissertations across all disciplines. (Available until 10 June 2020)
Note : For the username and password, kindly ASK LORA
EBSCO Databases: ABM STRAND, HUMSS STRAND, STEM STRAND (Available until 31 May 2020)
Applied Science & Technology Source Ultimate – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Consists of 832 full-text journals and magazines covering a wide range of topics including artificial intelligence, applied mathematics, plastics, hydroponics, computer science, chemical engineering, energy resources, and robotics, as well as the business and social implications of modern technologies.
Atla Historical Monographs Collection – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Provides history and religious studies researchers with over 10 million pages and 29,000 documents focused on religious thought and practice.
Atla Religion Database with AtlaSerials PLUS – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Combines the premier index to journal articles, book reviews, and collections of essays in all fields of religion with Atla’s largest online collection of major journals.
Business Source Ultimate – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Access to information from over 6,000 peer-reviewed, full-text journals and 27,000 videos plus other sources of historical, current and forthcoming business trends and development.
Communication Source – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Offers hundreds of top communication journals, magazines, and other sources covering all related disciplines, including media studies, linguistics, speech pathology, rhetoric, and discourse.
eBook Engineering Core – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Contains more than 5,300 titles covering all aspects of engineering, including biotechnology, civil engineering, electrical engineering, aerospace, robotics, energy sciences, industrial safety, project management, and more.
eBook IT Core – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Includes more than 2,200 titles covering key subject areas in IT, including desktop and office applications, enterprise computing, networking, programming, cybersecurity, web design and development, and more.
Education Source – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Includes more than 1,900 full-text journals, more than 530 full-text eBooks and monographs, and over 3,300 full-text education-related conference papers.
Engineering Source – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Offers more than 3,000 full-text titles in engineering, computer science, and related areas. It is designed for corporate reference customers and will be offered as a standalone database, or in conjunction with EDS.
Entrepreneurial Studies Source – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Provides the latest insight into topics relevant to entrepreneurship and small business. This database offers users full text for more than 125 key periodicals, 135 reference books, case studies, thousands of company profiles and over 600 videos with transcripts and related articles from the Harvard Faculty Series and Vator.TV.
Humanities Source Ultimate – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Offers more than 1,000 peer-reviewed journals in the fields of archaeology, area studies, art, classical studies, communications, dance, film, history, journalism, and more.
MathSciNet – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Contains over 3 million items and 2 million direct links to original articles in more than 3,000 journals from over 250 publishers in the field of mathematics.
Political Science Complete – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Provides full text for more than 520 journals, over 340 full-text reference books and monographs, and over 36,000 full-text conference papers, including those of the International Political Science Association.
- Emerald eBooks Business, Management & Economics (BME)– Includes over 260 eBooks published from 1991 to present covering different subject areas, including business and management as well as those which cover environmental issues, public policy, and Emerald series highlighting the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Emerald eBooks Select– A selection of titles from the 2,700+ Emerald eBook collection from 1991 to today.
- Emerald eBooks Social Sciences (Purchase or subscription 1999-2020)– Emerald’s SS Portfolio includes titles dating back to 1999. This portfolio initially housed Sociology and Education titles but has dramatically broadened in scope to now include content around gender studies, death culture, the digital age, criminology and mental health.
- Emerald Education eJournal Collection. The collection maintains close connections with industry; key titles are published in partnership with organizations such as the European Education Research Association, Association of Lesson Studies and University Vocational Awards Council. (from publisher’s catalog)
- Emerald Engineering eJournal Collection – A portfolio of 26 journals on aerospace, automotive, industrial and manufacturing sectors of engineering.
- Emerald Health and Social Care eJournal Collection – 32 journals on health and social care. Themes covered include inequalities in healthcare provision, parity of physical and mental health, caring for an ageing population, the impact of crime on society, and creating healthy workforces. (from publisher’s website).
- Emerald Expert Briefings – Powered by Oxford Analytica, Expert Briefings are responses to macro-economic and geopolitical events, for global political and business leaders to help them understand the implications. The briefs are prepared by a network of over 1,500 expert academics in the field and reviewed by a team of expert analysts in Oxford (from publisher’s catalog). (Available until 31 May 2020)
Frost & Sullivan – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– With expertise across multiple industries, Frost & Sullivan offers its market research data, analysis and strategic insights in a subscription-based platform for Universities & Educational Institutions. (Available until 06 June 2020)
Henry Stewart Publications – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Provides access to a collection of 20 business journals that support graduate employability and executive education. (Available until 30 June 2020)
JGate – [On/Off Campus Link]
– Provides access to over 55,000 indexed journals across all disciplines. (Available until 31 May 2020)
Note : Requires a username and password, please refer to the Help Desk Announcement.
ODILO – [On Campus/Off Campus]
– Offers over 2 million titles of digital content in various formats and languages covering all disciplines. (Available until 31 May 2020)
Note : Registration required, click on Sign In and enter the code found in the Help Desk Announcement.
Orbis Asia Pacific – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Contains comprehensive information on over 50 million public and private companies in 46 countries including the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. (Available until 31 August 2020)
Oxford University Press – [On Campus] | [Off Campus]
– Supported by University of Oxford, Oxford University Press provides academic and research content with over 450 e-journals in humanities, social sciences, law, science, and medicine. (Available until 13 June 2020)
PressReader – [On Campus/Off Campus]
– A collection of popular newspapers from around the world and U.S. magazines in an easy-to-read and browse format. (Available until 06 June 2020)
SciVal – [On Campus/Off Campus]
– A tool for research performance of over 18,000 research
institutions worldwide. SciVal generates reports on research relationships, trending and data for research planning. (Available until 10 June 2020)
Note : Requires registration of DLSU email.
Need help? Ask LORA