Artfilms – [On Campus]
– Streams thousands of videos from top artists and producers of masterclasses, documentaries and interviews with content that can educate, entertain and inform. (Available until 31 October 2019).
Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals – [On Campus] | [Off-Campus]
– A subject index to selected international and comparative law periodicals and collections of essays. Produced at the Berkeley Law Library, University of California Berkeley for the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL), the IFLP database covers records from 1984 to date. (Available until 9 November 2019).
MIT Press (ebooks and ejournals)
– Provides access to a number of interdisciplinary books and journals in fields as diverse as art, architecture, business and management, cognitive science, computer science and artificial intelligence, design, economics, education, engineering, environmental science, linguistics, mathematics, neuroscience, philosophy, physics, technology, and social theory. (Available until 15 November 2019).
Sage Research Methods – [On Campus] | [Off-Campus]
– A ultimate methods library with more than 1000 books, reference works, journal articles, and instructional videos by world-leading academics from across the social sciences, including the largest collection of qualitative methods books available online from any scholarly publisher. (Available until 15 November 2019).
Sage Videos – [On Campus] | [Off-Campus]
– Includes a breadth of video types and lengths to support students of all levels, such as case studies, tutorials, interviews with leading researchers, documentaries, footage of real-life professional contexts, quick reference definitions, and more. (Available until 15 November 2019).
Taylor & Francis Sustainable Development Goals Online (SDGO) – [On Campus] | [Off-Campus]
– A curated library to support United Nations’ call to action to end poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and protect the planet. (Available until 15 October 2019).
Typeset: Online Research Writing, Formatting, and Collaboration Platform [On/Off-Campus]
– Typeset: Online Research Writing, Formatting, and Collaboration Platform intends to ease intuitive writing and collaboration, with the rigor and power of LaTeX, helping researchers, faculty and students in formatting journal submissions and academic assignments. (Available until 29 October 2019).
World Dissertation Library – [On Campus] | [Off-Campus]
– Provides access to license dissertations and theses from 2000+ universities of 150 countries globally on subjects covering Basic & Applied Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Engineering & Technology, Social & management Sciences, Medicine & Life Sciences, and Agriculture. All dissertations are in PDF format downloadable in any devices. (Available until 31 October 2019).
Need help? Ask LORA