Guidelines for Visiting User
The following guidelines govern access and on-premise use of the De La Salle University Library resources and facilities by visiting users, effective Third Term, School Year 2008-2009:
Paying Visiting Users
- Enrolled graduate and undergraduate students from non-consortium/non-DLSP schools.
- Professional or corporate researchers
- Center for English Language Learning Students (CELL).
- DLSU students who are on a leave of absence (LOA).
- Others, subject to approval.
Non-paying Visiting Users
- Students, faculty and staff of the following:
- De La Salle Philippines (Andres Soriano Memorial College, De La Salle Araneta University, De La Salle College of St. Benilde, De La Salle Lipa, De La Salle Santiago Zobel School, De La Salle University-Dasmariñas, De La Salle-Canlubang, De La Salle-Health Sciences Campus, Jaime Hilario Integrated School-La Salle, Bataan, John Bosco College, Bislig, La Salle Academy (Iligan City), La Salle College Antipolo, La Salle Greenhills, La Salle University (Ozamiz City), St. Joseph School-La Salle (Bacolod City),University of St. La Salle (Bacolod City)
- Inter-University Consortium (Asian Institute of Management, Ateneo Professional Schools and UP-College of Business Administration)
- South Manila Inter-Institutional Consortium (Adamson University, De La Salle-College of St. Benilde, Emilio Aguinaldo College, Lyceum of the Philippines, Philippine Christian University, Philippine Normal University, Philippine Women's University, St Paul University Manila, St. Scholastica's College, Technological University of the Philippines, and University of the Philippines-Manila)
- Holders of the following valid cards:
- ASRC Card
- DLSAA card (Alumni of DLSU)
- EDC Card
- Per day : Php100.00
- Per Term (3 consecutive months; no access during term/summer breaks) : Php600.00
- Per School Year (10 consecutive months; no access during term/summer breaks) : Php1,200.00
- Assessment of amount to be paid is made at the Information-Reference Section (IRS), 2nd floor of the University Library building.
- Valid Identification card issued by the school/institution/company.
- Referral letter signed by the Chief Librarian or authorized official/project.
- Consortium card or alumni card (if applicable) or library permit
- Present requirements and leave I. D. (school/institution/company) with the Security desk attendant at the Main Gate.
- Proceed to the Library and register on the visitors' log book at the Security Control guard.
- Present referral letter and/or consortium/alumni card to the Information-Reference Section's desk attendant, 2nd floor of the Library.
- Pay for the visiting users' fee as assessed by the IRS desk attendant.
- Secure visiting users /application feedback form.
- Proceed to the desired section of the Library.
- Submit accomplished feedback form to the IRS desk attendant before leaving the Library premises.
- All materials are for room use only.
- As a general rule, paying and nonpaying visiting users are not allowed access and use of the Instructional Media Services' resources and facilities, Internet, Cybernook facilities, and graduate/faculty corner.
- Use of archival materials requires prior approval from the Archivist.
- No visiting user shall be accommodated from the first day of the final examination until the last day of the term and during term/summer breaks.
- The visiting user's fee is good only for the use of the Main Library's resources/facilities. Those who would want to use the resources of satellite libraries will be charged an additional fee of P100.00/per person/visit.
- The Director of the Library reserves the right to cancel requests when deemed necessary.
Mondays to Saturdays - 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Revised : May 2013