- Library PressDisplay (New Subscription)- the most convenient and complete way to read all your favorite newspapers and magazines of more than 2,000 publications from 97 countries in 54 languages, on one site.
- OECD iLibrary (New Subscription)- the online library of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) featuring its books, papers and statistics and is the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data. The library also contains content published by the International Energy Agency (IEA), the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), the OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and the International Transport Forum (ITF).
- EUROMONITOR : Passport (New Subscription)- an online market research tool which monitors industry trends and gives you strategic analysis and a market size and market share database for all your products across all your key countries. Passport is Euromonitor International's global market analysis software platform, which analyses the industry in countries around the world.
- Gale / Cengage Databases (New Subscription)- provides access to Academic ONE File, Business Insights Global, Computer Database, National Geographic Virtual Library, Student Resource In Context plus Cengage Powerpack (35 databases of various subjects).
- World Book Online for Integrated School (New Subscription)- a site that offers an encyclopedia, dictionary, atlas, homework help, study aids, and curriculum guides.
The De La Salle University Library primarily supports the institution's instructional, curricular, research, and extension programs through organized, relevant, and fast delivery of information services.
Academic libraries, as the resource centers of excellence in information, should aim at assisting the nation in producing professional, skilled and trained manpower by providing timely and instant access to various formats of information in any part of the country and of the world.
De La Salle University Library
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos: (632) 524-8835;
(632) 536-0244 (direct lines/telefax nos.) or
(632) 524-4611 loc 600 (trunk line) or
Send message to The Library Online Reference Assistant (LORA)