- Bankscope (On trial until April 21, 2014)- a comprehensive, global database of banks’ financial statements, ratings and intelligence. It combines comprehensive data with flexible software for searching and analysing banks. It contains detailed financial information for top public and private European, North American, Japanese, Russian and other major banks.
- SciFinder (New Subscription)- provides easy access to the world’s largest and most comprehensive collection of chemistry-related information. It supports research with intellectually analyzed content and tools from the highest quality and most timely scientific information source.
- Orbis (New Subscription)- contains comprehensive information on companies worldwide. You can use it to research individual companies, search for companies by profile and create your own analysis.
The De La Salle University Library primarily supports the institution's instructional, curricular, research, and extension programs through organized, relevant, and fast delivery of information services.
Academic libraries, as the resource centers of excellence in information, should aim at assisting the nation in producing professional, skilled and trained manpower by providing timely and instant access to various formats of information in any part of the country and of the world.
De La Salle University Library
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos: (632) 524-8835;
(632) 536-0244 (direct lines/telefax nos.) or
(632) 524-4611 loc 600 (trunk line) or
Send message to The Library Online Reference Assistant (LORA)