- China Academic Journals Full-text Database (CJFD) (on trial until August 22, 2015)- is the world's largest database of Chinese journals containing more than 9,760 Journals, covering subjects such as Literature, Law/Politics, History, Social Science, Economics and many more.
- China Doctoral Dissertations Full-text Database & China Masters' Theses Full-text Database (CDMD) (on trial until August 22, 2015)- is the most comprehensive, highest quality, continuously updated doctor dissertations database in China offering more than 255 thousand doctoral dissertations from 420 doctor degree grantors and 1.9 million masters' theses from 645 master granting institutions.
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. (on trial until July 20, 2015)- offer access to over 75 high-quality, cutting-edge journals that span the disciplines of Biotechnology; Biomedical Research/Life Sciences; Clinical Medicine and Surgery; Integrative Medicine; Law, Economics, and Education; Technology and Engineering; Public Health and Policy; and Sustainability and Environmental Studies.
The De La Salle University Libraries primarily supports the institution's instructional, curricular, research, and extension programs through organized, relevant, and fast delivery of information services.
Academic libraries, as the resource centers of excellence in information, should aim at assisting the nation in producing professional, skilled and trained manpower by providing timely and instant access to various formats of information in any part of the country and of the world.
De La Salle University Libraries
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos: (632) 524-8835;
(632) 536-0244 (direct lines/telefax nos.) or
(632) 524-4611 loc 600 (trunk line) or
Send message to The Library Online Reference Assistant (LORA)