Vision - Mission
A leading learner-centered student affairs and development resource committed to the holistic formation of Lasallians integrating faith-life, leadership and community engagement, towards social transformation.
I. Student Formation and Development
Form and develop Lasallians who are faith-driven, socially-engaged and service-oriented leaders
- Fully integrate the learner-centered approach and the Lasallian Formation and Action (LFA) framework anchored on the LGP in all student formation and development programs.
- Ensure relevance and responsiveness of our student formation and development programs to the needs of our students in a dynamic society.
- Develop and implement a standard assessment tool that measures the effectiveness of all student formation and development programs, and the integration of the LFA Framework.
II. Student Support and Services
Provide efficient and effective student support services
- Foster a nurturing environment in the delivery of student support services.
- Strengthen collaboration with our internal and external partners in continuously improving our student support services.
- Standardize and implement a feedback mechanism that measures satisfaction of our stakeholders.
III. Student Affairs Research and Technology Development
Nurture a research culture that aims to develop technologies on student affairs
- Develop evidence-based holistic student development and formation programs.
- Strengthen the capabilities of Student Affairs personnel in conducting research studies.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge on Student Affairs that will help improve the quality of student life in the Philippines.
Student Affairs will be known for and distinguished by:
- Providing holistic Lasallian formation programs that integrates faith-life, community engagement and servant leadership;
- Providing resource and consultancy services in career development, counseling, student discipline formation, spiritual formation, sports development, cultural arts, student media, leadership formation, and community development;
- Developing research-based student formation interventions and services;
- Engaging in meaningful collaborative partnerships with different sectors internal and external to the University to integrate student development programs and services;
- Empowering student affairs personnel to become faith-driven and service-oriented formators; and
- Nurturing a learner-centered environment through efficient and quality student services and up-to-date facilities.
Inspired by the Lasallian Core Values of Faith, Service and Communion in Mission.