DLSU COLLEGE ADMISSION TEST (Special Application AY 2018-2019)
The test is offered to applicants who
- Will take the test for the first time
- Failed to take the test last 8 and 15 October 2017
- Application period is from 01 February 2018 to 15 March 2018.
- Applicants whose applications has been already processed and were issued Test Permits dated 8 or 15 October 2017 must apply for a Rescheduling of Test by sending an email to email@example.com
with Subject Heading: Request to DCAT Rescheduling
- The Special DCAT is not a Validating Test or a Reconsideration Test
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION for Academic Year 2018-2019
|1||01 February to 05 March 2018||Application|
|2||08 April 2018||DLSU College Admission Test|
Please take note of the following activities for Term 3, AY 2017-2018:
Release of Results
18 April 2018
Start of Classes
To Be Announced
To be eligible to apply, an applicant must be any one of the following:
- A Grade 12 student expected to graduate at the end of Academic Year 2017-2018;
- A Grade 12 student who graduated from a school based abroad prior to AY 2017-2018 and who has not taken any college course
- A 4th Year High School based locally student who graduated prior to AY 2016-2017 and who has not taken any college course;
- Passer of the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT), Alternative Learning System (ALS)or Non-Formal Education Accreditation and Equivalency (NFEA&E) Program following DepEd regulations and therefore certified eligible for admission to college/tertiary level;
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) result holder, AP result holder, IB Diploma/IB Certificate holder or A Level certificate holder who has met the DLSU criteria. Reference in this link.
All results and certificates will be subject for evaluation.
Applications should be completed through the Online Admissions Facility (OAF). (STEP 1)
- Create an Account using a valid email address to register
- Upload all Application Documentary Requirements. Please allot reasonable lead time to secure the following requirements/documents and to prepare a clear scanned copy of each (in JPEG format) in time for the Application process deadline.
- Upload a clear scanned copy of the following in JPEG format:
- High School ID card with photo or Equivalent valid ID with photo
- Color passport-size photo taken within 6 months, in white background, with neutral facial expression; must not be wearing eyeglasses or color contact lenses, and with ears exposed if religious customs do not prohibit
- Proof of Citizenship as defined below:
|Filipino||NSO Birth Certificate or Philippine passport (current)|
|Filipinos with dual citizenship born in the Philippines||NSO Birth Certificate|
|Filipinos with dual citizenship born abroad||Birth certificate or Passport (current) or Birth certificate and Certificate of Recognition as Filipino Citizen|
|Non-Filipino born in the Philippines||NSO Birth Certificate or Passport (current)|
|Non-Filipino Born abroad||Birth Certificate or Passport (current)|
- Scholastic Record
|Grade 12 student expected to graduate at the end of Academic Year 2017-2018||a. Secondary Scholastic Record following DLSU format
b. Transcript of Records (for applicants from overseas schools)
c. Certificate of Rating for Passer of the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT), Alternative Learning System (ALS) or Non-Formal Education Accreditation and Equivalency (NFE A&E) Program for non-Secondary graduates only
d. Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) result for Applicants who opt to use SAT Scores in lieu of taking the DLSU College Admissions Test (DCAT) must upload the SAT score report
|Previous Graduate of Secondary School||a. 4th year Final High School Report Card (for applicants from local schools)
b. Transcript of Records or General Certificate of Secondary Education (for applicants based abroad)
Pay the non-refundable admission processing fee.
- Personal Information
- Contact Details
- Parent/ Guardian Information
Accomplish the items on Self-declaration
Click the SUBMIT Button
Pay the non-refundable admission processing fee of PhP600.00 for Filipino citizens (including those who are dual citizens) or PhP 2,500.00 for non-Filipino citizens. The processing fee for graduates of Philippine public high schools is waived. The modes of payment include:
- Over-the-counter deposit at any Metrobank or Union Bank branches nationwide.
- Online Credit Card Payment via MASTERCARD/VISA
Important Note: A Verification Process shall be conducted following your submission of documents and payment of application fee. A Confirmation email shall be sent to your Registered Email address before you will be given access to print your Test Permit. Please allow seven (7) working days to be able to receive the Confirmation email.
- Secure On-line Test Permit
Take the DLSU College Admissions Test (DCAT) on the scheduled date, time, and venue as printed on the Test Permit. All applicants must bring the Test Permit and Student ID (or equivalent valid ID) on testing day. Guidelines and reminders stated on the test permit must be strictly followed.
- Keep the hardcopy of all the documentary requirements. These are necessary and form part of the requirements during confirmation of enrollment.
- Any false information given and/or fraudulent document uploaded into the online admission facility will automatically nullify the application and permanently bar the applicant from pursuing any level of study at De La Salle University.
- Test result will be withheld for applicants with incomplete requirements and/or who failed to comply with the specifications of the documentary requirements (e.g. unclear/unreadable scanned copies). To avoid such inconvenience, inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: Online Application Concerns.
- Kindly take note of the reminders provided in the test permit.
- Please complete the application process early in order to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
Last updated: 2/19/2018
For inquiries and concerns, please contact:
Office of Admissions and Scholarships
2nd Floor, Henry Sy, Sr. Hall De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue, 0922 Manila, Philippines
Telephone: (632) 523-4230 (Direct) or 524-4611 to 19 local 166 or 167
|Monday to Friday||8:00am – 12nn|
|1:30pm – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am – 12nn|