Second Undergraduate Degree Application Procedures
A second undergraduate degree at De La Salle University is open to applicants who meet all the criteria below:
- Must be a graduate of a De La Salle School
- Must have earned the first undergraduate degree within the last three (3) years
- Must have no failure in any course/subject in the first undergraduate degree
- Must have a Grade Point Average of at least 2.500 in the first undergraduate degree
The following policies apply to students on their second undergraduate program:
- Maximum of 50% of the courses/subjects taken in the first undergraduate degree may be credited towards the second undergraduate degree.
- Enrollment must be for at least six (6) consecutive terms to earn a second undergraduate degree.
- Shifting to another program is not allowed.
- No failing grade must be incurred in the first term.
- The student is disqualified from earning academic awards upon graduation.
- Submit preliminary requirements for evaluation to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships:
1.1 Completely filled out Pre-Application Form.
1.2. Application letter addressed to the Director of the Office of Admissions and Scholarships stating reasons for a second undergraduate degree.
1.3 Official Transcript of Records (TOR) with date of graduation.
1.4 Letter of Recommendation from Dean/Chair of the college/department where the first undergraduate degree was taken.
1.5 Certificate of Good Moral Character from the previous College/University.
1.6 Print and signed Consent Form.
- Each applicant will be provided with a Document Tracking System (DTS) Number to view/track the status of his/her application. Courses taken in the first undergraduate degree may be credited towards the second undergraduate degree, provided that the number of units to be credited does not exceed 50% of the total number of units required by the program at DLSU. Accreditation of units or subjects taken from the previous university will be determined by the Vice-Dean of the College of De La Salle University upon acceptance to the program. If pre-qualified, the applicant must submit the Online Undergraduate application Form to the DLSU Enrollment Services Hub (ESH), 2nd floor Henry Sy, Sr. Hall.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of Php600.00 (Filipino and Dual Citizens) or Php2500.00 (non-Filipino or International students).
- Attend the interview which will be scheduled with the Office of the Vice Dean of your respective College. Interview schedule will be sent via e-mail.
- If qualified, secure the Certificate of Acceptance from the Office of the Vice Dean.
- Submit the Certificate of Acceptance to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships and secure the Confirmation/Enrollment Procedures.
Application Form and Requirements may be submitted at:
The Hub @ Manila Campus
2/F, Henry Sy Sr. Hall
|Tel. Nos.: (632) 523-4230 (Direct)
(632) 524-4611 local 166
|08:00 to 18:00
(Monday – Friday)0800 to 1500
The Hub @ Makati Extension Campus, 5/F, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
locals 111 and 112
| 10:00 to 19:00
(Monday – Friday)08:00 to 12:00
The Hub @ Science and Technology Complex, E113 Ground Floor, Milagros Del Rosario Building, DLSU
Science & Technology Complex
|08:00 to 12:00
13:30 to 17:00
(Monday – Friday)08:00 to 12:00
We advise you to submit your admissions application early to avoid the rush
towards the deadline.
Last updated 17 October 2018