Student Loan Program for College of Law
Summer Class, AY 2018-19
The Student Loan Program (SLP) is a short-term interest-free loan facility for the payment of tuition and fees of students.
College of Law Students with at least one (1) semester of enrollment in the University and without any unsettled loan with DLSU
- The maximum loanable amount is 100% of the total tuition and fees indicated on their EAF.
- The loan amount is intended solely for defraying the cost of tuition and fees for a given term. As such, the loan shall be directly applied as payment to tuition and fees. It will not be released in cash.
- The loan is subject to availability of funds. Thus, the approval of the loan is done on an established need and first-come, first-served basis.
Terms of payment
- After the deadline for payment, a 1% interest shall be imposed on the outstanding loan after a month.
- The payment for the loan, and interest (if applicable) should be made at the service windows of the Accounting Office. However, a referral slip from the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS) must be secured before the payment is made.
- The photocopy of Official Receipt for student loan paymentmust be presented to the OAS for recording and clearance from the loan obligation.
Responsibility of the borrower
- In case the loan is availed of after the designated payment deadline for the term, the 1% interest will be applied automatically.
- Non-payment of the full amount of the loan will prevent the student from accessing the online enrollment facility and will put the student on hold for requesting academic records and for enrollment or for application to graduate.
The schedule of activities for the SLP are as follows:
|Start of Application||22 May 2019|
|End of Application||25 May 2019|
|Release of Results||28 May 2019|
|Deadline of Payment||29 June 2019|
*Schedule subject to change without prior notice.
Last updated: 23 May 2019
- The applicant downloads the SLP Application Form.
- The accomplished SLP Application Form is submitted to the Hub, 2/F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall with the following supporting documents:
- Original Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF)
- Two (2) original copies of SLP Promissory Note signed by the student
- Letter of reference from an active full-time faculty of DLSU
- Submit all the requirements to the DLSU-Manila, Enrollment Services Hub (ESH) located in the 2nd Floor, Henry Sy Hall
- The decision on the application and further instructions will be stated in the remarks of the DTS.