Archer Achievers Scholarship
The Archer Achievers Scholarship Program aims to provide scholarship to students who top the DLSU College Admission Test. Qualified students will be automatically awarded full tuition and fee waiver. This is available for students who graduated from Philippine Private/Public and Science High Schools.
The following criteria must be met for applicants to qualify to the program:
- Must be among the top examinees from Philippine Private/Public and Science High Schools based on the Weighted Admission Index;
- Must be a Filipino citizen.
1. The candidates will be informed of their eligibility to the Archer Achiever Scholarship Program through
an official letter from DLSU. The candidates will no longer undergo an interview process.
(The qualified candidates may choose to be interviewed for upgrade to the premier scholarship of the University such as STAR scholarship, Gokongwei scholarship and Vaugirard scholarship).
The grant under this scholarship program includes the following:
- Full waiver of tuition, miscellaneous and other fees (as indicated on the Enrollment Assessment Form) from the first term until the conclusion of the undergraduate program (excluding ladderized baccalaureate-master’s programs).
- Other privileges such as advance enrollment, waiver of adjustment fee, and waiver of graduation fees.
- All forms of allowances are not part of the benefits