- Present a copy of Secondary School Records at the Admissions Office for evaluation.
- The Admissions Office will inform applicant whether he/she qualified or not to take the College Entrance Test.
- If qualified to take the test, pay US $50.00 application fee (includes application form, testing and processing, informational materials)
- Present the Official Receipt to the Admissions Office and secure the Application Form and other requirements.
- Fill out the Application Form and attach the required documents: (ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH CORRECT AND COMPLETE INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS WILL BE PROCESSED.)
• Copy of the Secondary School Records
• Two (2) Recommendations (From any two of the following: High School Principal, Class Adviser or Guidance Counselor; use DLSU Recommendation Form)
• Three (3) 2" x 2" identical photographs
• Photocopy of the Birth Certificate or Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and Passport
- Submit completed Application Form with all the required documents at the Admissions Office before the entrance exam date to secure the exam permit.
- Take the exam on the scheduled date.
- Get status letter (pass/fail) from the Admissions Office on the announced date for release of results.
- If accepted, applicant will proceed to the International Center Coordinator, who will review the legal documentary requirements of the applicant. Prepare the following documents to be submitted to the International Center Coordinator:
• Photocopy of Passport photo-data page
• Visa Extension (if applicable)
• Alien Certificate of Registration or ACR I-Card
• Annual Report Receipt
• Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino (for Dual Citizens only)
Note: For those on tourist or travel visa, submit your documents for student visa conversion to the International Center.
- Upon submission of complete legal requirements, the International Center Coordinator will issue the Clearance for Confirmation of Enrollment to the applicant.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to confirm enrollment.
For INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS and FILIPINO STUDENTS born abroad (including DUAL CITIZENS), please get your Clearance for Confirmation from the International Center, located at LS 114. Submit your 2X2 picture, International Student Personal Data Sheet, original (for verification) and photo copies of the following documents:
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
• Visa Copy (first issuance) and Visa Extension (if applicable)
• Special Study Permit (SSP) (for students under 18 years old)
• Passport Validity (pages where you have your picture and details, and the latest visa stamp)
• Alien Certificate of Registration or (ACR) I-Card (front and back)
• Annual Report Receipt
• SRRV or SIRV Card (for those using Special Retirees Visa or Special Investors Visa)
- DUAL CITIZENS and FILIPINO STUDENTS born abroad
• Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino
• Philippine Passport
• Foreign Passport
For more information, visit the Office of Admissions and Scholarships web site.
- Procedure for International Applicants.
- Procedure for International Applicants Applying Outside the Philippines.