Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation (VCRI)
Offices under VCRI
To foster and support research scholarship and creative activity among the members of the academic community.
To have established and implemented a comprehensive funding and support structure for research at par with the leading research universities in the region.
- Coordinates all research activities in the university.
- Oversees ethical, administrative, and regulatory compliance of scholarly activities in the university.
- Ensures efficient dissemination of research works.
- Assists the academic community in the protection of scholarly output such as licensing, patenting and/or copyrighting.
- Develops and coordinates reward and incentive systems for dissemination, publication, and commercial applications of scholarly works.
- Supports critical research initiatives in the university; recommends and promulgates new policies on research.
- Represents the academic community's broad research interests in external and internal research organizations, private and public sector institutions, funding agencies, and research foundations.
Vice Chancellor for Research (VCR)
Room 301 Yuchengco Hall
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. No. (632) 524-4611 local 401