1. The student fills out the St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant Application Form 03 to 31 January 2013.
2. He/She submits to the Academic Services Hub, 2/F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall on or before the deadline which is 31 January 2013, Thursday, 1730H the printed and notarized application form together with the following requirements:
If parents and other household members are employed
If parents are NOT employed
3. The student applicant attaches photocopies of the documents/materials to the application form. Original documents must be presented for verification upon submission of the application. Non-submission of applicable documents/materials may be considered withholding of information.
4. The application for financial assistance will not be accepted and processed unless all required documents have been provided.
5. A card containing the DTS (Document Tracking System) number will be provided to the applicant. The status of the scholarship application may be monitored through the web.
6. The decision on the application and further instructions will be stated in the remarks of the DTS.