Student Assistantship and Resource Training Program 2 (START 2)
About the START 2 Program
Company Request for Partnership
- Company writes letter of intent stating interest to be a partner company for the program to the OAS.
- The DLSU representatives meet with partner company and discuss program details, areas of collaboration, and part-time student work program.
- Partner company signs a Memorandum of Agreement with DLSU for an off-campus student employment program.
- Requesting partner company submits accomplished Personnel Requisition Form (PRF) to OAS.
- The Program Coordinator looks from a pool of student applicants for possible assignment of STARTer/s to the requesting partner company.