Student Assistantship and Resource Training Program 2 (START 2)
About the START 2 Program
- Submit the following to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS):
Upon determining that a student applicant is eligible as a STARTer and that all his/her requirements is already complete, OAS keeps applications/documents on active file while awaiting for requests for STARTer/s from partner companies.
As soon as the OAS Office receives the request for STARTer/s, OAS endorses the student applicant to partner company for employment screening the same way regular employees are screened by the partner company.
Partner company through OAS informs the student applicants and process the STARTers’ employment contract.
- Accomplished START Application Form (two  original copies);
- Updated Resumé (two  original copies);
- Two 2 x 2 colored recent photos;
- Printed copy of grades of the previous terms from MyLasalle account;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Discipline Office;
- Accomplished written consent form; and
- Medical Certificate from a qualified physician.