Aiming Global Service, Inc.
PC online game and Mobile game developer
1. Server Engineer
- Browser game/online game server system management
- Maintenance of in-house infrastucture (network maintenance, test server setup, etc.)
- Amazon EC2 cloud service etc.
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Languages: PHP, Ruby (Ruby on Rails), ASP.net, etc.
- Web Server: Apache, nginx, IIS, etc.
- Server OS: CentOS Red Hat, etc.
- Surveillance/Monitoring Tool for cloud services
- Experience in the operations and building of server systems using Linux
- Experience with operation and building of imaginary/virtual server environments
- Experience in server side application development
- Experience in RDBMS performance tuning.
- Knowledge of surveillance tools and load (capacity) testing tools
- Experience and knowledge of OSS
- Knowledge of networks
- Experience in building infrastructure for large-scale services
- Experience in online games
- Someone who owns their owns and operates a house server or domain
- As an engineer, we'd be happy if you have a strong ambition and curiosity
2. Web Operations Staff
- Sales/Customer Behavior Management
- Customer Support (non-voice mail only)
- Be able to create documentation on various data.
- Other tasks include game status checks, other various game operations-related businesses, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
- Experience in document creation on Microsoft Excel/Word and Powerpoint 2010
- Experience in playing at least two titles of online games and social games in a spanning one year or longer.
- Someone who thinks logically and can analyze things from both a user and game operator point of view.
- Someone who does not only do what they are told, but is proactive and also initiates things on their own.
- High morale especially in a business environment.
- High English proficiency and communication skills.
- Someone who does not only want to work in game operations, but also touch on planning development.
- Plays the game a lot, at the same time analyzes and thinks of the output.
- Has an understanding on the latest industry information and trends.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Can speak, read and write in intermediate level Japanese a plus, but not required.
3. General Accountant
- Manage petty cash funds, recruitment, new hires, postal service, etc.
- For CPAs capable thereof, other responsibilities will include: bookkeeping, budget creation, taxation, auditing, bank transactions and correspondence, etc.
- 23 to 30 years old
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command in oral and written communication
- Must be a CPA
- Applicants must be willing to work in The Fort.
- Can speak, read and write in an advanced level of Japanese is preferred, but not required.