Institutional Testing and Evaluation
The Institutional Testing and Evaluation Office (ITEO) handles/conducts psychological testing and institutional evaluation and research activities at De La Salle University-Manila.
Programs and Services
- Administers and scores tests and interprets their results for admission, placement, and guidance purposes. It undertakes research for the validation and improvement of tests and other related instruments.
- Conducts periodic performance evaluation of the DLSU administrators, faculty, academic service faculty, and selected non-teaching personnel, and provides feedback on the areas of their performance which need to be strengthened or improved.
- Serves graduate and undergraduate students by way of practicum supervision, psychometric and research assistance, and consultation.
- Mondays to Fridays: 8:00 am - 12:00 nn and 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Saturdays: 8:00 am - 12:00 nn
Institutional Testing and Evaluation Office
4th floor Henry Sy Sr. Hall,
De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 526-5914 (direct line)
(632) 524-4611 locals 143, 168 (trunk line)