Fukuoka University International Seminar with Asian Sister Universities Students
The International Center would like to announce the opening of the application period for the Fukuoka University International Seminar with Asian Sister Universities Students. The seminar will run from October 18 to 28, 2011.
Fukuoka University will grant the following:
- Round trip airfare for economy class only
- Transfer to and from Fukuoka International Airport
- 10 nights accommodation and meals
- Tuition fees for the classes
- All class materials
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Must be a natural born Filipino citizen
- Must be a bonafide student of De La Salle University during the time of application
- Must have completed at least 3 trimesters in De La Salle University during the time of application
- Must be enrolled in De La Salle University during the 2nd trimester of Academic Year 2011-2012
- Must be at least 18 years old by September 30, 2011
- Must have a CGPA of at least 2.5
- Must be fit to travel
- Must preferably have a valid passport
- Must preferably have taken at least 6 trimesters of Japanese Language courses in De La Salle University or its equivalent by the 2nd trimester of Academic Year 2011-2012
- Must have never been to Japan for a Student Exchange Program and/or a short-term Japanese Language Program
Interested parties may visit the International Center located at Saint Joseph Hall Room 207. Look for Mr. Reodel Masilungan. Or email email@example.com.
Deadline for the submission of application forms and documents is on June 21, 2011.