UCPB Over-The-Counter Payment
Over-the-Counter Collection Facility (OTCCF) is a collection payment facility of United Coconut Planters Bank wherein all its participating branches nationwide will be accepting payments in behalf of De La Salle University.
- The PAYOR, meaning the student, his/her parents or guardian, or any person transacting in behalf of the DLSU student, can go to any UCPB branch and must present a printed copy of the following:
- Payments can be made in the form of CASH and/or CHECKS either local or regional. Check payments shall be accepted within the receiving UCPB branch's clearing cut-off time of 1:00 PM. Checks received after the clearing cut-off time shall be considered as deposit on the following banking day. The date of the receipt shall be based on the date of the deposit and the report generated by UCPB.
- The following information shall be written at the back of the check:
- Full Name of Student
- ID Number
- Course and College
- Home Address
- Home Telephone. No. and Cellphone No.
** This is for identification purposes in case the check is returned or dishonored.
- Postdated and Second endorsed checks shall not be accepted.
- Discrepancies that may arise shall be the responsibility of the student and shall be directly communicated by the DLSU student to the STUDENT SERVICES SECTION (WINDOW B1) of DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY- FINANCE &ACCOUNTING OFFICE.
- The payor should not forget to get the second copy of the validated BPS from the teller as proof of receipt of payment.
- TERMS of PAYMENT:
- Students who will opt for the Installment Plan shall pay 60% of the TOTAL Assessment and shall be subjected to the same policies for Installment Payment.
- The Installment Fee and other fees will be deducted from the 60% and the manner of computing the balance shall remain the same.
- The Accounting Policies regarding Late Registration Fees, penalties and deadlines will also be applicable to students availing of this facility.
- If the payment made did not comply with the 60% requirement, the enrollment and official receipt of such student shall be put on hold until the required amount has been fully complied with.
- For those with tuition fee balances -- Payment will be first applied to previous terms' outstanding balances.
- OFFICIAL RECEIPT
- The DLSU Official Receipt will be available for pick-up at Window B-1, upon receipt of validated BPS issued by the bank teller.
- The Student Services Section of DLSU Finance & Accounting Office will automatically cancel the Official Receipt of those whose checks were returned/dishonored by the bank for whatever reason.
- RETURNED/DISHONORED CHECKS
Replacements for such checks shall be in cash and shall be paid at the Finance & Accounting Office only. This is in order for the previously issued check to be returned to the issuer as soon as the replacement has been made.
DLSU - UCPB Over-the-Counter Collection Facility (OTCCF) Procedures
Accomplish two (2) copies of the Bills Payment Slip (BPS).
* The BPS can be filled out and printed from http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/students/payments/UCPB.pdf (pdf/110kb)
Printed copes are also available at Window B1 of the Finance & Accounting Office.
** Please take note of DLSU's policies regarding deadlines and additional charges. For those opting to pay on Installment Basis, please make sure that the payment is 60% of the total assessment.
Together with your payment, present the accomplished copies of the BPS and the photocopy of the Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF) to any UCPB Branch.Get the second copy of the validated BPS from the teller.
Submit the lower portion of the original EAF together with the validated BPS at Window B-1 of the Finance & Accounting Office for the issuance of DLSU OFFICIAL RECEIPT. Please take note that the transaction is completed only after Step 3.