Office of the EVP for Finance-Controllership and Treasury
Tuition Fee Payment at any Union Bank Branch
- Get a copy of an Union Bank bills payment slip from the DLSU Accounting office at Window B1 or at any Union Bank Branch Nationwide
- Accomplish one set of Union Bank bills payment slip and legibly write your full name, address, complete student ID number, term and school year, example shown below:
Juan de la Cruz
2433 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila;
1st term, SY 2005-2006
- Present the payment and accomplished form, together with the photocopy of the Enrollment Assesment Form (EAF) at any Union Bank branch nationwide.
- Drop the original lower portion of the EAF at the drop box located at the DLSU Accounting office between Windows B2 and C1.
- Claim the Official Receipt from the DLSU Accounting office after five (5) working days from the date of payment.
For those opting to pay on installment basis, please make sure that the first payment is 60% of the total assessment (plus surcharge if any).
Bills Payment Thru Union Bank ATMs will be available starting 2nd Term, SY 2005-2006.
For inquiries, call Hotline at 878-8787
Toll Free Number 1-800-1-888-8333
or log on to http://www.unionbankph.com