Student Exchange Program
Who may apply?
Undergraduate DLSU students who have completed at least 2 academic years at DLSU.
The student has the option to stay with the sister university with a minimum length of one term to a maximum of one year. However, the student must decide on the length of stay before the final papers are sent to the sister university.
* There are also available programs for Graduate students.
Qualifications of Applicants
- Must not be a graduating student and must be continuously enrolled in the university
- Must be enrolled at the time of the exchange program
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- Must have no failing grade
- Must not have committed any major offense, as determined by the Discipline Office
- Proficient in English or other language that may be required by the host university
- Must have good potential to succeed in an international academic environment
- Financially capable to assume expenses for round-trip transportation and other travel related costs, insurance, books and school supplies, and other personal and living expenses.