Student Exchange Program
- Secure application form and list of documentary requirements from ALO LS 124.
- Submit complete requirements for initial screening.
- ALO Coordinator will notify selected candidates for panel interview.
- Applicants who pass the panel interview will be schedule for the final interview with ALO Director.
- Successful applicants will be officially notified by ALO Coordinator and will be issued a letter of nomination by the Office of the Executive Vice President.
- The nominated exchange students will have to prepare the subjects to be taken at the selected university applied for and coordinate with ALO Coordinator to ascertain the existence of an equivalent course description in De La Salle University.
- Submit the proposed subjects to the respective department chairs for approval.
- Set a consultation period with the Coordinator to finalize your application.
- Pay the necessary DLSU enrollment fees and fill out the official cross enrollment form from the Registrar's Office.
- Process student visa, tickets, etc.
- Attend students/parents pre-departure orientation seminar.