Pathfinder - Criminal Law
Scope Note :
Branch of jurisprudence that relates to crimes and their punishments
[Source : PROQUEST Thesaurus]
Use For :
Broader Term :
Narrower Terms :
- Aggravating circumstances
- Compound offenses
- Criminal attempt
- Criminal intent
- Ex post facto laws
- Extenuating circumstances
- Joinder of offenses
- Pretrial detention
- Preventive detention
- Criminal justice
- Criminal liability
- Crime prevention
- Criminal procedure
- Law enforcement
- Legal education
- Police education
Texts located at Andrew Gonzalez Hall Library:
- Analytical survey of selected Supreme Court decisions in civil law. Edited by Benjamin V. Lorenzo. KF 5617 C7 1983 L66 1984.
- The anti-money laundering law of the Philippines : annotated. Jose Mari Benjamin F.U. Tirol. KPM902.5.R43 A3 2007.
- Commentaries on the Code of crimes : as originally drafted by the Roxas Code Commission and updated by three surviving members thereof, Prof. Guillermo B. Guevara, former Supreme Court Justice, Francisco R. Capistrano, and former Senate Pres. Arturo M. Tolentino. K Guillermo B. Guevara. KF 5624.9 G84 1977.
- Compact reviewer in criminal law : books I & II, revised penal code, and special laws. Leonor D. Boado. KPM 3800 B57 2007.
- Comprehensive reviewer in criminal law : books I & II, revised penal code and special laws. Leonor D. Boado. KPM 3800 B58 2004.
- Criminal law. K Ruperto Kapunan, Jr. Kapunan, Ruperto. KF 5624.9 K36 1998.
- Criminal law : conspectus. Florenz D Regalado,. KPM 3800 R44 2000.
- Criminal law : conspectus. Florenz D. Regalado. KPM3800 .R44 2003.
- Criminal law : conspectus. Florenz D. Regalado. KPM 3800 R44 2007.
- Criminal law. Jacqueline Martin. KD7869 .M37 2007.
- Criminal law. Jonathan Herring. KD7869 .H47 2005.
- Criminal law : an overview of the revised Penal Code and other special laws. David Robert C. Aquino. KPM3800 .A68 2006.
- Criminal law : textbook/reviewer. Clarence Paul V. Oaminal. KPM3800 .O24 2008.
- Essentials of criminal justice. Larry J. Siegel, Joseph J. Senna. HV 9950 S54 2007.
- Essentials of criminal justice. Larry J. Siegel, Joseph J. Senna HV9950 .S54 2009.
- Essentials of criminal law. Sergio A. F. Apostol. KPM3794.31932 .A85 2001.
- Fundamentals of criminal law review. Antonio L. Gregorio ; revised by Carina Ma. Gregorio. KPM3794.3193 .G74 1997.
- The handbook of the criminal justice process. Edited by Mike McConville and Geoffrey Wilson. HV9960.G7 H36 2002.
- A law each day (keeps trouble away). Jose C. Sison. KF5623 .S58 2005 v.1 and 2
- Notes and cases on the Revised Penal Code : Act no. 3815, as amended. Leonor D. Boado. KPM3800 .B6 2001 v.1-2
- Notes and cases on the Revised Penal Code : Act no. 3815, as amended. Leonor D. Boado. KPM3800 .B6 2004
- Notes and cases on the Revised Penal Code : Act no. 3815, as amended and special penal laws. Leonor D. Boado. KPM3800 .B6 2008 v.1-2.
- Penal Code annotated. Miriam Defensor Santiago. KPM3794.31932 .P46 1999.
- Pointers in criminal law. Edilberto G. Sandoval. KPM 3800 S26 1998.
- Pointers in criminal law. Edilberto G. Sandoval.Sandoval, Edilberto G. KPM3800 .S26 2004.
- The quickfinder : criminal law. Meyrick Andrew S. Ose�a. KPM3797.3 O84 2007.
- The revised penal code : Act no. 3815, amended. Ramon C. Aquino. KF5616.4 1932 A6 1988. v.3
- The revised penal code : Act no. 3815, amended up to Republic Act no. 7659. Ramon C. Aquino and Carolina C. Grino-Aquino. KF5616.4 1932 A6 1997.
- The revised penal code : ACT no. 3815, as amended up to PD no. 1996, BP blg. 873 & EO no. 272, with complete special laws. Compiled & edited by CBSI editorial staff. Central Book Supply, Inc. KF 5616.4 1932 C43 1988.
- The revised penal code : Act no. 3815, as amended up to Presidential Decree 1877. Ramon C. Aquino.Aquino, Ramon C., 1917-KF 5616.4 1932 A6 1987. v.1-3.
- The revised penal code annotated. Narciso M. Aguilar. KPM3794.31932 .P466 2005. v. 1-2.
- The revised penal code : annotated. Jose N. Nolledo. KF5616.4 1932 N6 1974.
- The revised penal code : annotated. Jose N. Nolledo. KF5616.4 1932 N6 1988.
- The revised penal code ; criminal law. Luis B. Reyes. KF 5616.4 1932 R4 1981.
- The revised penal code : criminal law. Luis B. Reyes. KF5616.4 1932 R4 2008 v.1-2.
- The revised penal code (criminal law) : Act no. 3815, as amended up to EO no. 272, s. 1987, RAS nos. 7659, 7890, 8177 and 8353 with complete and updated related special laws and suggested references. Compiled and edited by CBSI Editorial Staff. KF5616.4 .1932 C43 2004.
- The Revised Penal Code made easy for students, bar examinees & practitioners. Abelardo C. Estrada. KPM3800 .E88 2008 v.1
- Special penal laws of the Philippines : a compilation. Clarence Paul V. Oaminal. KPM3800 .O25 2008.
- Updates in criminal law : includes Supreme Court rulings from January 2000 to April 2005. Modesto A. Ticman, Jr. KPM 3800 T54 2005.
- Updates in criminal law. Modesto A. Ticman, Jr. KPM 3800 T54 2007.
Texts located at the Circulation Section 3rd, floor:
- Anti-money laundering : international law and practice. Edited by Wouter H. Muller, Christian H. Kalin, John G. Goldsworth. K 1089 A58 2007.
- Corporate bodies and guilty minds : the failure of corporate criminal liability. William S. Laufer.
KF 9236.5 L38 2006.
- Crime and its repression. K Gustav Aschaffenburg ; translated by Adalbert Albrecht ; with an editorial preface by Maurice Parmelee ; and an introduction by Arthur C. Train.Aschaffenburg, Gustav, 1866. HV 6037 A813 1913.
- Crime, proof and punishment : essays in memory of Sir Rupert Cross. KD 640 C74 1981.
- Criminal law. Sue Titus Reid. KF 9218 R45 1998.
- The criminal law and the criminal procedure law of the People's Republic of China. KQK 1984c.
- Criminal law : cases and materials. John Kaplan, 1929-1989. KF9218 . K36 2000.
- Ethics, crime, and criminal justice. Christopher R. Williams and Bruce A. Arrigo. K 5018 W54 2008.
- International criminal law : a critical introduction. Alexander Zahar, Goran Sluiter. K5165 .Z334 2008.
- International criminal law. Antonio Cassese. K 5000C37 2003.
- International criminal law. Ilias Bantekas and Susan Nash. K 5165 B36 2007.
- Introduction to criminal justice. Larry J. Siegel, Joseph J. Senna. KF 9223 S54 2008.
- Introduction to criminal justice. Robert D. Pursley. KF 9223 P86 1987
- Introduction to criminal justice. Donald J. Newman. KF 9223 N48 1986
- Law in East and west on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the Institute of Comparative Law, Waseda University = Recht in Ost und West festschrift zum 30-jahrigen Jubilaum des Instituts fur rechtsvergleichung der Waseda Universitat. Edited by Institute of Comparative Law Waseda University. Waseda University. Institute of Comparative Law. K 557 L3 1988.
- Law in the school : a guide for California teachers, parents, and students. State of California Department of Justice, George Deukmejian. KFC 662 A885 1980.
- Morals, law and life. Cahal B Daly, BJ 1360 D3.
- New crime in China : public order and human rights. Ronald C. Keith and Zhiqiu Lin. KNQ3790 . K44 2006
- The principles of morals and legislation. Jeremy Bentham. 1748-1832.B 1574 B3 P75 1988.
- The Tang code. Translated with an introduction by Wallace Johnson. KQK 1979t.
Texts located at the Filipiniana Section, 4th floor:
Texts located at the Archives, Marcelino Foronda Collection, 4th floor:
Texts located at the Archives, Br. Andrew Gonzalez, FSC Collection, 4th floor:
Texts located at the American Studies Resource Center (ASRC), 1st floor:
Text located at the European Documentation Centre (EDC), 1st floor:
(Periodicals Section, 2nd floor; Andrew Gonzalez Hall Library; Foronda Coll., Archives, 4th floor)
Lex Libris (Available at the Information-Reference Section)
Political Science Full Text
(Periodicals Section, 2nd floor)
(European Documentation Center, 1st floor)
THESES AND DISSERTATIONS
(Archives Section, 4th floor)
- An emerging international criminal law tradition: gaps in applicable law and transnational common laws. Perrin, Benjamin, LL.M., McGill University (Canada), 2007, 118 pages; AAT MR32889
- Exporting U.S. criminal justice: crime, development, and empire after the Cold War. McLeod, Allegra M., Ph.D., Stanford University, 2008, 323 pages; AAT 3343958
- The meaning of criminal law: three tenets on American and comparative constitutional aspects of substantive criminal law. Wattad, Mohammed, J.S.D., Columbia University, 2007, 233 pages; AAT 3266696
- Rationalizing compassion: images of moral agency in criminal law. Young, Diana, S.J.D., University of Toronto (Canada), 2008, 232 pages; AAT NR44755
- The politics of criminal law reform: a comparative analysis of lower court decision-making. Tiede, Lydia Brashear, Ph.D., University of California, San Diego, 2008, 258 pages; AAT 3307373
(Cybernook, Ground floor, Graduate corners, 2nd floor (IMS & Periodicals Section) and 3rd floors)
Buffalo Criminal Law Center: Criminal Law Resources on the Internet
[Retrieved April 24, 2009]
"This page provides on-line access to criminal law materials from the United States and throughout the world, including, among other things, criminal codes, criminal procedure codes, and enforcement codes."
Chan Robles Virtual Law Library : Philippine Criminal Law
[Retrieved April 24, 2009]
"This site includes full texts articles of the revised penal code of the Philippines and other republic acts on Philippine criminal law."
Duhaime's Criminal Law Centre
[Retrieved April 24, 2009]
"This site contains Canada's one-stop shop for the best plain language articles on criminal law such as abortion law, animal cruelty, Canada's criminal code, Canada's criminal law, child sexual abuse, euthanasia, extradition from Canada, etc."
HG.org : Worldwide Legal Directories
[Retrieved April 24, 2009]
"This site contains comprehensive information on US and International Crime law. It includes the overview, basics and theories of criminal law and the areas of crime that fall under the criminal law statutes. It also includes criminal codes by state and guides to international criminal law."
Philippine e-Legal Forum
[Retrieved April 24, 2009]
"This is a searchable site containing archive for the criminal law category. It also includes links to other categories such as Annulment and Legal Separation, Banking, Bar Exams & Bar Matters, Corporate and Investments, Criminal Law, Digests, Elections and Constitutional Law, Family and Property Law, Immigration Law, Intellectual Property, Libel, Litigation and Labor Law, Obiter/News, Sentencing Law, Special Projects and Tax and Estate Law."
Should you have suggestions on this pathfinder, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the Information-Reference staff at email@example.com or call +(632) 5244611 local 600.
Compiled by: Ms. Marita G. Valerio
Date: April 2009