Work @ DLSU
Reference Number: 20100713-001
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Office: Mechanical and Electrical Works
Classification: Administrative Service Personnel (ASP)
Date Posted: 13 July 2010
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
- Must be a registered Mechanical Engineer.
- Should have at least 2-3 years experience.
- Must be 24-36 years old.
- Knowledgeable in Airconditioning Systems and Auto CADD.
- Must be proficient in Computerized Maintenance and Management System (CMMS).
- Supervises the work of the outside contractors for mechnical work plans- major and minor renovations.
- Preparation of In-House cost estimates.
- Supervises the planning, installation, maintenance, repair and improvement of aircon and refrigeration, elevators, pumps and motors, cooling towers, water chilers.
- Regular inspection of mechnical equipment.
Note: Previous Applicants Need not Apply
How to Apply: Application letter should be addressed to:
Engr. Gerardo C. Mendoza
Mechnical and Electrical Works
Send application letter and required documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the reference number of the vacancy in the subject of the email.
- Application Letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including a recent passport-sized photograph