Work @ DLSU
Reference Number: 1213A-018
Office: Center for Social Concern and Action
Classification: Co-Academic Personnel(CAP), Level 1
Date Posted: 17 August 2012
Closing: 31 August 2012
- Must be a college graduate;
- Must have at least one (1) year relevant work experience;
- Must have good communication skills and exemplary customer service skills;
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications;
- Must be proficient in all clerical and secretarial skills and practices;
- Must be very good in logistics and deployment of people and resources.
- Complies with all reasonable work related requests from the superior or his designated representative;
- Performs any job that may be assigned from time to time;
- Performs any functions inherent or germane to the position.
How to Apply:
Application letter should be addressed to:
Atty. Enrico Antonio M. Lusica
Send application letter and required documents listed below to email@example.com, citing the reference number of the vacancy in the subject of the email.
- Application Letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including a recent passport-sized photograph