Work @ DLSU
Reference Number: 1213A-007
Position: Power and Thermodynamics Laboratory Supervisor
Office: Mechanical Engineering Department
Classification: Academic Services Faculty (ASF)
Date Posted: 1 June 2012
Closing Open until filled
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Master's degree is an advantage)
- Must be a registered Mechanical Engineer
- Must have at least two (2) years work experience; working knowledge in operation, instrumentation, calibration, and maintenance of machines;
- Must have the ability to fabricate and assemble various parts of machines, knowledge in electrical controls.
- He will be in-charge of maintaining and improving all the equipment in the Power and Thermodynamics Laboratory.
- He will also supervise technicians under the laboratory regarding their work schedule and training needs.
- He is tasked to plan for the new equipment to be purchased to develop and improve the laboratory
- As deemed necessary by the department, he will also be tasked to teach lecture or laboratory classes.
How to Apply:
Application letter should be addressed to:
Dr. Alvin Chua
Mechanical Engineering Department
Send application letter and required documents listed below to email@example.com, citing the reference number of the vacancy in the subject of the email.
- Application Letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including a recent passport-sized photograph