Work @ DLSU
Reference Number: 1213A-006
Office: Information Technology Services- Web Management and Documentation
Classification:Academic Services Faculty (ASF)
Date Posted: 1 June 2012
Closing Open until filled
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related four or 5-year course. Having or currently taking a Master's degree is an advantage but not required.
- At least one(1) year working experience in medium-to-large scale web content management and administration, particularly using Microsoft Sharepoint and Office applications.
- Sufficient knowledge in the following internet technologies: XHTML, CSS, JQuery and AJAX. Considerable skill on ASP.NET using C# language is an advantage.
- Familiar with 2nd generation web design (Web 2.0) on top of W3C's working web standards in Web Accessibility and Usability.
- Highly analytical thinker, responsible, team player, driven and can work with minimum supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Designs web sites and oversees its governance planning and maintenance particularly Sharepoint portal.
- Develops, evaluates, implements and documents effective policies and standards for University web portal management.
- Participates, coordinates and facilitates web content review and walkthrough with the existing web team, web adhoc committee, and/or other ITS units.
- Measures performance of operations and submits status reports on the progress of assigned jobs.
How to Apply:
Application letter should be addressed to:
Mr. Lemuel B. Cabia
Send application letter and required documents listed below to email@example.com, citing the reference number of the vacancy in the subject of the email.
- Application Letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including a recent passport-sized photograph