Work @ DLSU
Reference Number: 1213A-003
Position: Department Secretary
Office: Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
Classification:Co-Academic Personnel(CAP), Level 4
Date Posted: 1 June 2012
Closing Date: 15 June 2012
- Must be a college graduate
- Must have at least two (2) years relevant experience
- Must be proficient in all secretarial and clerical tasks and practices
- Must have superb customer service skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have excellent multitasking abilities
- Must be able to accurately take minutes of meetings
- Must have very good communication skills
- Provide all secretarial and clerical work for the Dean and Vice Dean of Student Affairs, including accurately taking minutes of meetings of Councils of both administrators as well as any meetings of both administrators.
- Comply with any reasonable work related request from Dean and Vice Dean of Student Affairs and perform tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply:
Application letter should be addressed to:
Atty. Enrico Antonio M. Lusica
Send application letter and required documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the reference number of the vacancy in the subject of the email.
- Application Letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including a recent passport-sized photograph