Work @ DLSU
Reference Number: 1011C-065
Office: Information Technology Services
Classification: Academic service Faculty (ASF)
Date Posted: 12 January 2011
Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary: Dependent on qualifications
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related 4 or 5-year course, with Master's degree units are an advantage.
- For Senior Software Developer position: with at least 3 years prior work experience in the same capacity;
- Highly analytical thinker, responsible, and driven;
- Knowledge in one or more of the following is an advantage: XML, Web Services, AJAX, JQuery, Enterprise Library, Teleric for ASP.NET AJAX, Crystal Reports.
- Develops/revises computer programs assigned by the Senior Software Analyst;
- Tests and debugs programs under development/revision;
- Participates in program walkthrough with the Sr. Software Analyst;
- Submits to the Sr. Software Analyst complete program documentation on programs developed/revised;
- Submits status reports on the progress of assigned jobs.
How to Apply: Application letter should be addressed to:
Harold Paulo D. Bautista
Send application letter and required documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the reference number of the vacancy in the subject of the email.
- Application Letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including a recent passport-sized photograph