First DLSU Food Research Program Workshop
Objective of the Program
To form a professional learning community (PLC) for the purpose of developing and submitting for funding research proposal/s on the topics of food, health and nutrition. The research design of the proposal/s should emphasize a multidisciplinary approach to answer the research problem/s. The proposals are to be submitted to funding agencies/foundations outside of DLSU.
Activities of the Program
- Workshop 1 during the First Term of AY 2011-2012.
- Organization of the PLC on food, health and nutrition.
- Formation of research teams which will write research proposals.
- Activities after Workshop 1 up to workshop 2 during the Third Term of AY 2011-2012.
- Small meetings by research teams to write proposals.
- Submission of proposals to outside funding agencies.
- Workshop 2 during the Third Term of AY 2011-2012.
- Oral presentation of completed proposals (already submitted or still for submission for funding).
- Documentation of prepared research proposal.