For Incoming Freshmen
Accomplish the Online Application. Applicants will be required to input the
Academic Programs and/or Plans on the application form. The list of Undergraduate Academic Programs and Plans
can be viewed or downloaded from the DLSU website.
1.1. Applicants who will take the test in DLSU must accomplish and print the
online Application Form.
1.2. Applicants who will take the test in the (provinces) External Testing Centers may
secure a hard copy of the Undergraduate Application Form from the designated
testing center or the Enrollment Services Hub, or fill out and print the online Application Form.
- Proceed to the Enrollment Services Hub or designated External Testing Center to
submit the form with the required documents below. Only applications with correct and
complete information will be processed.
2.1. Certified Correct Secondary Scholastic Record
2.2. Two (2) Recommendation Forms from any of the following:
- 3rd or 4th year High School Subject Teachers
- 3rd or 4th year High School Class Adviser
- 3rd or 4th year High School Guidance Counselor
2.3. Three (3) identical passport photographs
2.4. A photocopy of National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate (or any valid substitute) for Filipino Citizens or ACR/ICR/ passport or photocopy of Birth Certificate for non-Filipino Citizens
- Pay the non-refundable Admission Processing Fee of P600.00 (Filipino and Dual Citizens)
or $50.00 (non-Filipino Citizens or International students).
- Present the Official Receipt to the Enrollment Services Hub or designated External Testing Center and secure the Admissions Kit (includes bag and information materials) and Test Permit. The entrance exam schedule will depend on the earliest testing date available upon the submission of requirements.
- Take the exam on the scheduled date. All applicants must present the exam permits
on the date of examination.
- Access the results and status letters at the DLSU website on the 3rd week of January 2014. If you cannot access your exam results, please inquire at the Office of Admissions and Scholarships through (632) 523-4230 (Direct) or (632) 524-4611 Ext.166 or email email@example.com.
1. High school graduates must submit a photocopy of their 4th year high school report card.
2. International student applicants must submit a photocopy of their secondary school Transcript of Records.
Upon qualification to DLSU, applicant must secure a Certificate of Eligibility by submitting an authenticated Transcript of Records to the Record Sections of the Department of Education NCR at Misamis St., Bago Bantay, Quezon City, Philippines.
Deadline for Submission of Application Requirements to DLSU
(Applicable for AY 2014-2015 Applicants Only)
02-03 September 2013
04-05 September 2013
06-07 September 2013
09-10 September 2013
11-12 September 2013
Application Form and Requirements may be submitted at:
Enrollment Services Hub
2/F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall,
De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 523-4230 (Direct) or
(632) 524-4611 local 166
Mondays to Fridays: 8:00 am - 12 noon; 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am - 12 noon only
Makati Extension Campus Hub
5th Floor, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
1200 Makati City, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (632) 753-4611 locals 111 and 112
Mondays to Fridays: 12:30 noon – 9:00 pm
Saturdays : 8:00 am – 3:00 pm only
Science and Technology Campus Hub
Leandro V. Locsin Campus
LTI Spine Road, Brgys. Biñan and Malamig,
Biñan, Laguna 4024
Tel. Nos.: (632) 6664465 / 6664552 (Trunkline)
(6349) 554 8900 (Laguna Line) Ext. 101 (Admissions)
Ext. 108 (Academic Services)
(63) 9167535635 (cellphone no.)