Requirements Checklist for International Applicants
(who cannot travel to the Philippines)
International Applicants who are based outside the Philippines are advised to do the following:
- E-mail scanned copies of Transcript of Records of all academic qualifications
(Bachelor's Degree for applicants of the Master's program; both Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree for Ph.D. applicants) to email@example.com
- Wait for an e-mail reply from the Coordinator for Graduate Admission who will provide the following: (a) assigned Document Tracking System (DTS) number and (b) eligibility/non-eligibility to apply at De La Salle University (DLSU).
- In case eligible to apply, the applicant will be advised to prepare the rest of the application documents which can be found on this link . The application documents can be sent either via courier or personally delivered at the University.
- Applicants will be scheduled for examination upon payment of the US$50.00 application fee. Applicants will be notified for an interview appointment by phone (if needed) by the academic department. The Directory of Graduate Program Coordinators and their respective secretaries can be viewed here
Accepted applicants would also be instructed to do the following:
- Confirm enrollment at Graduate Enrollment Confirmation Procedures link.
- Submit legal requirements for student visa conversion.
For information view the International Student Guide web page.
- Officially enroll in the program at the scheduled enrollment time.
NOTE: Application for international outside the Philippines would require at least thirty (30) working days from the time of receipt of admission documents.