- The Ramon V. del Rosario College of Business (RVR-COB) is committed to the continuous pursuit of excellence in business education responsive to the needs of national development.
- The College of Computer Studies (CCS) trains competent students and IT professionals to undertake high-level research in Computer Science and to explore the possibilities and open the doors of opportunities through the power of the rapidly evolving technology.
- The College of Education (CED) was established to respond to the needs and challenges of nation-building by providing quality and excellent teaching, research.
- The Gokongwei College of Engineering (GCOE) is aimed at developing a pool of highly-trained engineers with doctoral and master's degrees who will spearhead research and development activities in academe and industry and contribute to the advancement of science and technology.
- The College of Law (COL) of De La Salle University aims to contribute to the development of future leaders in the legal profession with the establishment of the College of Law. The DLSU Juris Doctor (JD) program offers a multi-disciplinary approach to learning, developing in law students the research and communication competence to practice the profession. An outstanding corps of faculty will provide hands-on mentoring throughout the program, to fully prepare the small but select group of students for the Bar exams.
- The College of Liberal Arts (CLA) is aimed at instilling in students a strong sense of commitment and a concern for the the social and political problems of the country.
- The College of Science (COS) was established to respond to the need of upgrading secondary education in the country through teacher training and faculty development.
- The School of Economics (SOE) focuses on Economics Development and Research.