College of Liberal Arts Theology and Religious Education Department
The Theology and Religious Education Department is a center for the development of creative, competent and ethical professionals who contribute to the enrichment of faith, life and culture.
With a dynamic theological and religious background, in accord with the Lasallian tradition, the department:
- facilitates academic excellence in teaching and research;
- provides appropriate resources for ministerial and catechetical needs;
- advocates and embodies values of justice, peace and the integrity of creation;
- contributes to the growth of the local churches;
- promotes cooperation with religions and churches.