Center For Language and Lifelong Learning

Brief History

The Center for Language and Lifelong Learning opened its doors on November 21, 1989. It was then called the Center for English Language Learning. A pet project of the late Br. Andrew Gonzalez, FSC, President Emeritus of De La Salle University and former Secretary of the Department of Education, Culture and Sports, it originally aimed to offer courses in English as a Second/Foreign Language (ESL/EFL) to adult learners and other professionals.

The Center for Language and Lifelong Learning is a non-academic unit of the College of Education, De La Salle University, which caters to clients who are interested in improving and honing their English Language proficiency in the four basic communication skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.

The Center is proud of its teachers who are specialists in their fields, particularly on English Language and its application. All language teachers are carefully screened and their continuing education is mandatory. This makes the Center the best of its kind on this side of the world.

 

Contact Information

De La Salle University-Manila
Center for Language and Lifelong Learning


Rm. 1503 Br. Andrew Gonzalez Hall
2269 Taft Avenue,
Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines
Tel. no.: (02) 310-0213
(632) 5244611 loc. 403